One of the world's largest oat millers
Richardson Milling operates five facilities in Canada, the United States, and the United Kindgom. As an ingredients-based industrial supplier to major retail brands, we produce a variety of high quality products, including:
- Whole groats
- Steel-cut oats
- Toasted and coated granola clusters
- Organic options
- Gluten-free options
Richardson Milling works closely with the team at the Richardson Innovation Centre to develop and improve products and to add value to by-products. Richardson Food & Ingredients is the marketing and sales division supporting the operations of Richardson Milling.
Focus on Quality
Richardson's oat mills source 100% of the raw commodities from within the Richardson Pioneer network. This integrated network means we offer security of supply and traceability to our customers who can give that same promise of quality to their retail customers. Meeting consumer demands, in 2020 Richardson Milling began sourcing oats that have not been treated with a pre-harvest desiccant.
Richardson Milling Locations
Richardson Milling facilities are strategically located to serve the marketplace.
- Barrhead, Alberta: Produces grouts, flakes, flour, and bran, including organic options.
- Martensville, Saskatchewan: Produces groats.
- Portage la Prairie, Manitoba: Produces groats, flakes, flour, and bran, in addition to offering organic options to meet growing demand.
- South Sioux City, Nebraska: Produces groats, flakes, flour, and coated oats and granola clusters. This facility is certified gluten-free.
- Bedford, United Kingdom: Produces groats, flakes, flour, bran, and flaked and extruded ingredients.
For Richardson Milling sales inquiries, connect with the Richardson Food & Ingredients team.