RICHARDSON OILSEED YORKTON SEED DELIVERY
To facilitate seed delivery to the Richardson Oilseed site at Yorkton, please:
- Arrive within your assigned delivery window.
- Have your Order Number and/or RFID Access Card ready, upon arrival. RFID access cards are available at any PIO location or through Richardson’s Winnipeg trucking team.
Please note the following:
- The Richardson Oilseed Yorkton driveway gates open at 6:00am. Probe house operations are from 7:00am to 7:00pm, Monday through Friday.
- The on-site speed limit is 15 km/hr.
- Restrooms can be found at the northeast corner of Exit Lane #1.
- Questions may be directed to All.Trucking@richardson.ca.
Use the arrows below to navigate through each step of the slideshow.
Enter the site from Grain Millers Drive. Line up along the entrance road.
You will approach a kiosk located on the entrance road. As you approach the kiosk, sign-in by entering your Order Number and scanning your RFID Access Card. Your order number must be entered.
Prior to entering probing/scale-in, please ensure tarps are rolled up
Proceed forward to the inbound probe/scale house. There are two probing bays. Access to the probing bay is permitted only after the preceding truck has fully left the probe/scale house.
Sign-in by entering your Order Number or scanning your RFID Access Card. Drivers must remain in their vehicles.
Proceed forward to the seed unloading facility. Enter either Lane 1, 2, or 3. Sign-in with your Order Number and/or RFID Access Card.
If your load is accepted, the system will give you the direction to unload. If your load is rejected, the system will prohibit unloading and display a number for you to call and receive further directions.
After unloading is complete, proceed to the outbound scale house.
At the outbound scale house, sign-in with your Order Number and/or RFID Access Card.
Vehicle tare weight is recorded and you will be provided with a print out.
Leave the site along the exit road to Grain Millers Drive.